Colonel Ravindra Sapre (Retd.) (M.A. (Defence Studies), M. P. M.)
Colonel Ravindra Sapre Completed his higher secondary from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Panchmodhi, MP in 1977 and was pursuing his engineering from REC Raipur when he appeared first time for his
NDA examination. He left his Engineering to join his ‘First Love’ the Armed Forces.
Colonel Ravindra Sapre is an alumnus of 59th NDA course which started in Jan 1978. At NDA he earned his Bachelors degree in Humanities from Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi.
During passing out Parade of his NDA course in Dec. 1980, he was given the honor of carrying ‘The Colours of NDA’.
After his successful tenure at NDA, he joined IMA, Dehradun and passed out with flying colors on 19 Dec 1981 as ‘Academy Cadet Adjutant’. After passing out from IMA, he was commissioned into '86 Armed Regiment'.
In his 30 years of service, he undertook and successfully accomplished tens of thousands of assignments. Some of his accomplishments included:
- Squadron Commander and 2nd in Command of his very own Armed Regiment
- General Staff Officer of Operations in ‘Rashtriya Rifles’ at Jammu & Kashmir
- Dy. Commandant at Institute of National Integration, Pune
- GTO at Services Selection Board, Bangalore
- GTO at Services Selection Board, Allahabad
- Instructor Class ‘A’ and ‘C’ at School of Armoured Warfare, Ahmednagar
- Trained and groomed young officers of Armoured Corps
As a result of his service par excellence he was selected for the Masters Degree Course at Defence Service Staff College at Wellington in India. Defence Services Staff College is a prestigious inter-service training institution of international repute. Col. Ravindra Sapre completed this course with Distinction.
He also holds a Masters Degree in Personnel Managements (M. P. M.) from University of Pune with First Class.
Colonel Ravindra Sapre has an immense experience of interviewing more than 3000 young candidates aspiring to become an officer in the Armed Forces as a GTO.
He is a vivid sportsman and loves to play golf on weekends. His hobbies include imparting and developing leadership qualities in today’s youth.
In 2011, Colonel Ravindra Sapre took premature retirement from the Army with a new mission for the society at large.
Maj. Amrit Mane
Maj. Amrit Mane was commissioned into the Corps of Engineers into the 107 Engr Regton 05 Sep 1997. She has put in 10 years of service and during the period has handled
various appointments and responsibilities including being designated as Intelligence Offr, Adjutant, QM and Administrative officer. She has handled assignments not only
in the Regt but also in the Bombay Engineering Group & Centre & in Military Engineering Services(MES). She has been posted to Jammu, Chandigarh, Udhampur, Pathankot and Pune
during her career.
- Bachelor of Arts from Punjab University, Chandigarh.
- PGDBA in Personnel Management and Human Resources from IIMM, Pune.
- Corporate and Industrial Security, Safety and Intelligence Management Course, Lancer Technologies, Pune.